Use best poker hands to beat opponents
First of all, all experienced players should know that the term hand in poker means a full hand, starting with the implementation of mandatory bets and ending with the showdown, in order to determine the winner.
For beginners, this entertainment may seem rather complicated, because the main task here is the ability to remember the best poker hands and to firmly study which combinations are stronger in relation to others and can bring guaranteed winnings. It is important for players to understand that best hands in poker always consist of five cards, even when playing a seven-card version of entertainment. You also need to be able to anticipate possible versions of card tricks among opponents.
All existing card combinations can be divided into several groups:
- the first group includes monster hands, which are best starting hands in poker. There are only five of them: AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AKo, where s are cards of the same suit, and o-different suits. Anyone who has collected such successful combinations should boldly raise the previous rate;
- strong hands include pairs: 99 – JJ, AJs – AQs, AQо;
- the third group includes medium-strength hands: ATs, ATo – AJo, KQs, KQo;
- controversial strong hands: pairs 22-88 and cards of the same suit T9, JT, QT, QJ, KT, KJ;
- the fifth group is strong mixed combinations: cards of different suits JT, QT, QJ, KT, KJ, as well as A2s – A9s, K9s, 98s, 87s.
All other card combinations are recommended to be discarded, as they have no value.
List of best poker hands by seniority
In order to make it easy for players to navigate pocket cards and cards on the flop, turn, river, the inventors of the game invented various combinations. Here is the most basic list of best poker hands:
- Obviously the best poker hands of them are Royal Flush, consisting of five cards of the same suit, from tens to ace. Here, all suits have the same value, so Royal Flush, hearts, spades, clubs and diamonds are always equal.
- Next in rankings is Straight Flush, which is five cards of the same suit. Of the several players who managed to collect this combination, the winner will be the one with the highest card higher in rank.
- The combination of Four of a Kind involves the presence of four cards of the same rank plus any other card. If all players lay out four cards with the same rank, then the one with the fifth card is the highest (four nines and eight will lose to four nines and a lady).
- Full House consists of a pair and three cards of the same rank. If the players have the same triples, the highest rank of the pair wins. And vice versa, with equal pairs, the winner is the player with the highest rank of the three.
- Five of any value cards of the same suit is Flush. The oldest card in this combination determines the winner.
- Straight is five consecutive cards of any suit. The combination with the highest card wins.
- There are also Three of a Kind, Two-pair, One-pair, and if none of the indicated combinations is formed, then the High-card wins.
In different types of poker, these card sets may differ from each other. Therefore, players should learn the rules of each individual game.
Possible best poker hand in the game
Royal Flush is by far the best possible hand in poker, so the lucky players who are lucky enough to collect this combination can no longer avoid victory. Its real chance of winning is 650,000: 1 and no one will be able to beat Ace, King, Queen of Spades and Vallet, which were joined by a dozen, with the same suit.
Now, players will be better able to understand the various ratings of best poker hands and it will be easier for them to analyze the possible situations that they encounter in this game quite often.