How to play Poker – learn the rules of online Poker and become a part of amazing gambling world
What is Poker, how to play it and what knowledge is enough to become a successful player are very popular questions. And the main reason of such interest to this game is that Poker is 100 % the “King” of gambling world. Even old ladies and men have heard, at least, once about this terrific hazard pass time that can be treated as the best evidence of the game’s exclusiveness. And, generally, it’s not a great issue to learn how to play Poker, as it’s enough to understand Texas Hold’em Poker rules (as an example) to use the gained knowledge, playing many other types of exciting Poker online games.
The main aspect about how to play Poker
When there’s desire to understand how to play Poker or how to play Blackjack, e.g., it’s usually enough to take the most popular variety of the game, and Poker isn’t an exception to the rule. That’s why let’s study Texas Holdem main peculiarities.
Before starting to learn the game process, it’s better to get what are the possible winning combinations and all of them are listed below.
- Royal Flush. This hand is when there are 5 cards of the same suit from 10 to Ace. It’s the strongest combination in the game, and it isn’t necessary to know how to play Poker, this hand guarantees the win.
- Straight Flush – 5 cards of the same suit in consecutive order.
- Four of a Kind – 4 cards of the same rank.
- Full House – a combination of three cards of the same value plus a pair.
- Flush – 5 cards of the same suit.
- Straight – a sequence of 5 unsuited cards.
- Three of a Kind – 3 cards of the same rank.
- Two pairs – 2 cards of the same rank together with other 2 cards of the same rank.
- Pair – 2 cards of the same rank.
- High card – when there’s no combination, the highest card is considered.
When a player knows all possible winning hands, it’s time to study the gaming process. So, every gambler gets 2 cards from the very beginning, after what the first betting round takes place. When it’s over, the dealer puts 3 opened cards on the table, and considering them and 2 already available cards, players make their bets once again (the round is called – Flop). The next stage is Turn, when the dealer puts one more card on the table. After this round is finished, the fifth card (River) is placed on the table, and the final round of betting takes place. When all bets are made, the winner is defined.
These are just the general rules, but they can be enough to start own way to the amazing world of Poker.
The main Poker’s strategies
There are 4 main strategies to understand how to play Poker successfully, and all 3 of them can be described as follows.
- Aggressive Strategy. This way of playing requires 3xbets or raising whatever hand is available.
- Passive Strategy. In this case, a player doesn’t make big bets, just calling other participants’ bets. The exception to the rules is when a hand is a really strong.
- Loose Strategy. Players take part in practically all banks, including marginal and nuts hands.
- Tight Strategy. The players take part only, when a hand is really strong. It’s acceptable for beginners to understand the whole process of the game.
The given information can be very useful, especially, for the beginners, but professionals can also refresh personal knowledge.