Poker hand order for your profit
To play poker, the main thing that a player should remember in the rules is winning combinations of cards, that is poker hands order. A poker hand consists of five cards, which are divided into several categories. Hands poker order in ascending order is presented as the following sequence:
– Royal Flush (Royal Flush) – a combination in which the Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten of the same suit, is a suited senior street. This is the rarest and most powerful combination in poker.
– Straight Flush – in this combination any five cards of seniority and one suit are dealt in a row. If two players in a game have collected a straight flush, then the combination in which the last card is older wins. A straight flush can begin with an Ace, and also end with it (Royal Flush).
– Four of a Kind – with this poker combination, there are four cards of the same value in front of the player. If two players simultaneously collected the same square, then the winner is the one with the “kicker” (fifth card) older.
– Full House (Full House) – there are three cards of the same value and any two other cards. If two players have collected a Full House, the victory is for the one with the combination of three cards older, and with equal three cards for the players, the other pair is compared, the one with the older one wins.
– Flush (Flush) – a combination of five cards of the same suit, where the sequence can be any. If two players have collected Flash, then the player with the highest card in the combination will win. If the highest card with Flash for players is common, then the next card is compared in seniority.
– Ace-high Straight – five cards in a row by seniority with an ace. The card suits may be different. If the ace with this combination is the highest card, then this is the strongest straight (A, K, Q, J, T). If ace is the youngest card, then this is the weakest street (A, 2,3,4,5).
– Straight – five cards in a row fall by seniority, while the card suits are different. If two players have collected a straight combination, the winner is the one who has the last card higher in this poker combination. Ace can be considered the oldest card, as well as the youngest. The oldest street in poker is A, K, Q, J, T, and the youngest street is A, 2,3,4,5.
– Set or Three (Three of a Kind) – with this combination, three cards of the same value are drawn. For example, three Aces and two additional cards fell, which are considered a kicker and are taken into account if two players have the same Set or Three.
– Two pairs (Two pair) – a combination in which two cards of the same value and two cards of another value. Both players collected a combination of Two pairs, then they are compared, and the player whose highest pair is higher wins. In case the players have the same Two pairs, the one whose fifth card (kicker) is older wins.
– Pair (One pair) – with this poker hands order, two cards of the same value are dealt. If both players have collected a pair, they are compared according to the seniority of the cards. If the players have the same Pair, the winner is the one who has an extra card (kicker) older. If they are also equal in value, then compare the second and third additional card.
– High card (High card) – a combination that consists of any five cards that do not add up to any of the previous combinations. The winner in poker is determined by the highest card. If two players have the highest card, then the second, third, fourth and even fifth cards are compared. If all the cards are equal, then the players will divide the bank.
The player’s task, when playing poker, is to collect the best combination and at the end of the distribution, on the showdown, the winner will be determined.
Best poker hands
Many poker players play too many starting hands. Especially often this is done by those players who have a large stack, both in the tournament and in the cash game. In this situation, many players think that they can afford to play more loose and scatter chips.
This is a dangerous tactic because opponents will wait for strong hands, and then luck will be required to get a victory and mathematical miscalculations will not help. All odds will be against and over a long distance it will be very difficult to be a winner.
Based on this, you should be more selective in choosing starting poker hands order, and especially in poker games with low limits, to allow recreational players to play losing weak hands.
Poker cheat sheet
Some novice poker players need a poker cheat sheet. Its purpose is not to explain the rules, but to help beginners quickly understand what kind of poker combination they are planning. In fact, the cheat sheet is designed for the player to be aware of the rules of poker, knows the acceptable combinations, but is poorly oriented in the game.
The cheat sheet contains information about the BSS starting hand chart, the push table when you enter first, the Rebound table when you are not in the blinds, the Rebound table when you are in the small blind, the Rebound table when you are in the big blind, odds and outs, pot-to-odds ratio odds and equity of a hand as a percentage, in general, everything a player needs to know.
Of course, poker has an element of chance and luck, but the more a player learns the game and poker hands order, the more he will understand how to play and win.